This week, we are continuing our end of year rituals to help us move from last year into the new year.
First, we looked back at the year and all of the things that went right for us.
Then, we looked at all of the things we wanted to let go of from 2021.
Now, we focus on what we want to welcome into our lives in 2022.
I did this ritual and it really brought joy into my whole being. I am so excited for what I consciously am going to welcome into 2022. Laughter, prosperity, soulful connections, dancing, taking care of myself, modeling thriving for my son, and more. The more open I became, the more wonderful inspirations for 2022 came to me.
What about you? Sit down and write it down in your journal or just take a few moments to think about what you really WANT to welcome into your life in 2022. Here’s a little meditation to help guide you through.
- Sit down or lie back comfortably.
- Gently close your eyes.
- Feel the support underneath you. Feel yourself held by the earth.
- Allow your breath to flow in and out without controlling it.
- Allow the breath to calm you.
- Feel your heart center fill with a feeling of warmth and love.
- Notice the space that you’ve already created by letting go of what you want to leave in 2021.
- Allow yourself to be open to filling that space with what you want to welcome in 2022.
- Continue to breathe.
- As each new idea comes to you, greet it with love.
- Continue to breathe and allow the ideas to flow for several minutes.
- Now, transform the items that have come to you from something that you are wanting to something you have. So, tranform “I want to welcome in joy in 2022” to “I am joyful.”
- Allow yourself to notice how you are feeling now.
- Feel your heart center fill with warmth and love again.
- Take a slow, deep breath in. Then, sigh it out.
- As you are ready, slowly open your eyes.
It might be helpful to write what came to you in a journal, that way you can remind yourself of all of the beautiful things that will journey with you into 2022.
May you have peace within,