Life can be hard. Here are some additional resources to help you through.
- Covid Information from the Surgeon General of California – Updated information on testing, vaccines, and financial assistance
- Covid Resources for Emotional Support and Well-being – Resources from suicide prevention, help if you don’t feel safe, to help for teens or older people. There is help out there.
- Crisis Text Line free crisis intervention via SMS message, available 24 hours a day, in the US, UK, and Canada.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Call 988 if you are in need of free crisis resources for you or a loved one. 988 has been designated as the new three-digit dialing code that will route callers to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – Confidential support over text or phone.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline – Free. Confidential. 24/7. Call 800-656-HOPE.
- RAINN has programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
- The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline information, confidential crisis intervention, and referrals to thousands of emergency, social service, and support networks. Available around the clock for folks living in the U.S. and Canada with interpreters for over 170 languages.
- National Eating Disorders Helpline offers support, resources, and treatment referrals.
- SAMHSA offers support for substance abuse and mental health.
It can be hard to find a therapist right now due to overwhelming demand. Try an app to speak or text with a licensed therapist.
As you move down your path, you may be in search of other healing modalities. Here are some healers that I have worked with. All are doing sessions remotely at this time.
Work With Me
Allow me to guide you through self-care practices that help alleviate your trauma, stress, and anxiety.